Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I can be so lazy, But...

This is my 3rd day without smoking anything.  Well, save for an ecig.  So sue me.  Last real cig I had was Saturday afternoon I believe.  Yah, I was off yesterday, and could have drawn another picture.  But it was easier to resist buying cigs by being as lazy as I could be!  haha.

I would really like the majority of my posts on here to have some sort of artwork.  So I recently connected my drawing tablet to my good desktop, and installed gimp.  And came up with this:



Perhaps a bit far out, but not really.  The black outline is of a human form (an idea of one at least) that I came up with when I was in college and experimenting with drugs.  The colors within the body are colors I gleaned while studying taoist stuffs.  The idea is you inhale energy into each organ, and focus on [that] color for [that] organ, to clean it's energy.  White - lungs, red - heart, green - liver, yellow - spleen/pancreas, blue - kidneys.  And then when you exhale, you visualize exhaling orange tinged energy, which is supposedly the stale/used energy.  Spirals, meh, I may elaborate on that later.

In so many words, it feels good to visualize my lungs glowing a healthy white, and exhaling that nasty energy out, while my lungs heal in the absence of any kind of smoke.  Yah, I know, ecigs still, but that's vaporized nicotine/water.  Hehe, for that matter, I'm using nicotine gum too, while I am at work.  SO SUE ME  :P  hehe

Welp, my next day off is Friday.  That doesn't necessarily mean I won't post more artwork till Friday, but, well, that's most likely what it means  :P  hehe

Ok then folks, till next time

~peace~

5 comments:

  1. There are some stats on how long it takes for the lungs to clear up fully aren't there or was I imagining that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to this:

    http://www.quitsmokingsupport.com/benefits.htm

    Aside from cancer and heart concerns... Looks like lungs heal withing 2 weeks to 9 months after quitting. Looks like the cough goes away after at least a month, going from that.

    I am breathing better already tho, and coughing less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going through the same thing buddy. a3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've completely failed to get on with my tablet...good work on the smoking

    ReplyDelete