Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ok, it's not necessarily Friday.

Hadn't planned on drawing today, but I started playing around, and...  better than smoking a cig, fer sure.

A second drawing of girl #1.  Hand a great time in Gimp with my tablet.  I can imagine learning lots of nifty tricks with this combination.

So, maybe another picture tomorrow or Friday.  I mean, hey, at this rate, anything is possible!  :P

Oh, and I don't know about that reply function for comments.  Don't seem to recall that.  I'm gonna have to get used to that new fangled feature.  heh

Alright, peace y'all

13 comments:

  1. nice work
    Gimp is cool but lacks a few things that Photoshop has out of the box...but check out the plug-ins there are hundreds of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't figured out all that much last round with photoshop. I'm ok with getting a little more comfortable with the basics. But I'll keep plug-ins in mind to check out. Didn't know Gimp had those. Thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete
    2. for me im not using photoshop

      Delete
  2. That's damn nice, the reply button is actually a nice touch by Google...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you stay strong and away from cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was strong for 5 days straight, 5 full days. And... I think I'm gonna go get some more cigs. Ugh. Tomorrow is a whole new day tho. We'll see.

      Delete
  4. I first thought that the "friday" thing was a reference to Rebecca Black, because she kind of looks like her.. (in creepy).
    I like the drawing nonetheless :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur username is so dang intriguing. (ponders how to respond to those blogs)

      Delete
  5. Alas, where are my manners. Thanks for the compliments. (Wednesday is highlighted in my mind to see about doing another picture.)

    ReplyDelete