Thursday, May 10, 2012

so little time (?)

I've not been creating anything for awhile now.  I have been enjoying being a consumer, I suppose.  Reading a few books, fantasy, and some new age stuffs.  Playing some games.  Even watching tv/movies.  I do have another picture lined up to draw.  I think I'll do that soon.  But I'm only thinking in the long run, so who knows what soon means.

I tend to read slow, like taking my time, but so far A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, i think) is pretty entertaining.  I bought Season 1 of the show on bluray and postponed finishing it, as I started reading it.  Anyways, sorry for the lack of content here.  Next post should be another picture.  Woohoo.

-Peace

4 comments:

  1. Love game of thrones, I am on the second season myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update.

    I feel like we all need to take time to actual consume rather than constantly create.

    Perhaps someday there will be recognized blogging seasons the way everyone seems to understand there are seasons of TV shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone needs to change it up every so often

    ReplyDelete