Wednesday, July 10, 2013

too much potential... i'll meditate in a few, i will...


sure, i've been meditating...  every day?  well today, I will...  must...  focus...


i think 50% of days i've been doing the 30 minutes sitting thing...  could be better...

well, this is the right direction, i'm sure...  quite


well today will be #1...  no tobacco, real cigs, black and milds...

one day, only yet begun, but yah, I'll count today as #1...

In other news, I was asked to become a Hostess at work...  well, apparently, a guy has never taken this position in anyone's memory, so I just finished my 4 days of training...  to be a HOST, darnit  :P

Friday and Monday will be my first days alone in this role, with a full weekend off in between (?!?!) well that's a good start.  Then yesterday I was asked which position I'd prefer once the new dietary company (as of march) implements it's intended changes.  I opted to think about it, at least until I perform this new Host position on my own Friday.

And as how meditation has been influencing my personal gunk...  At this point, I'm heading in the direction away from a ps4 or ipad5...  away, i say...  "let's simplify"...  "let's be at peace with myself"...  "let's be content with what is"...  lets....

puff this bad boy again  :)


and...

~peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment