Thursday, June 23, 2016

upgrades for refinery #5

I didn't see this coming, but I am grateful for becoming aware of this option, thanks to an old co-worker from Walgreen's (who still works there), whom I worked with for a time when I did photo-processing there.  I'm very thankful for his imparted wisdom for this upgrade.  Here's a couple snapshots of my terribly  awesome upgrade:



They're a deal bit more expensive than the pall mall menthol's I'm upgrading out of, but I mean seriously.  Ingredients listed are: 1)Organic Tobacco & 2)Organic Menthol.  (I am starting with the [light] version now.  No added chemicals/additives.  I am enjoying them quite a bit.  Cigs are traveling towards the realm of a pleasure to be planned and prepared for, rather than "Hold on, I'll brb, I just need a cig first".  Thus I see the more expensive price tag, paying for itself, easily.

I'll post when there's something new to report.

Have a ~peaceful day peeps!  :)

1 comment: