Sunday, July 17, 2016

a general update

I'll try to keep this safe and sanitized, on this fine line I still walk on.

I need to rid myself of desires.

I need to take care of my health, spiritually, socially, mentally, and physically, properly.  I need to attend to my own overall well being, and stop seeking outside of my self to crutch my vices and weaknesses.

I need to return to meditation, in the morning and evening, for at least 10 minutes each.

I need to discipline myself to return and, to, at the very least, practice the warm-up sections of these dynamic exercises, ideally, every day, at least once.

I need to be more aware and involved with my nutrient intake, my diet's natural rhythm.

A noted worthy recent update, in these regards.  This is the best dietary/vitamin upgrade I've come across recently, in my perceptions, thus I must remember to supply my system with this intake, each and every day, preferably in the morning:  I believe they are referred to as probiotics, if I'm not mistaken.  (That is the site I ordered them from, as well, and I added an ice/freezer pack for a couple extra bucks, to accompany their shipping.)

What else.  Well, I could use a prayer or two, if you are inspired for such things.

Thank you for your time.

And let there be ~peace.

[EDIT] - regarding desires, I am aware on some level, that desires are a natural component to biological life.  I cannot speak apart from the biological aspect, in these matters, at least at this time.  In essence, I feel (tho I am not certain on my highest verdict on this) that 'ridding' myself of desires, would be a component, to perhaps, refining my desires, and limiting my energy leakage, probably in more aspects than one.  Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment