Sunday, July 3, 2016

passive consumptions #1

Time is a funny thing.  But lately, its changing its character from idle wastes-of-space/ depressions, into opportunities for enjoying [things].  I'm most excited to embark into my next phase of life, with this in mind.  So, a new thread, for passive consumptions.  I'm thinking this to be media such as movies, TV, books, and suchnesses like that.  So, with this in mind, up first is the following that I'll see about embarking on, which is only one item from my intriguing back catalog  :D  :




I'm roughly thinking a 2 weeks span, but that is entirely a rough guess, seeing as time is changing itself, as far as I can perceive.

WOOT!!!
oh and ~Peace too  :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ep1 alludes to mind boggling potential. Excited and enjoying. Wikipedia makes for a good 2nd screen too!

      Delete